阅读权限 255
注册 2007-12-12
状态 离线

IBT口语分类准备资料 转载

以下是我自己准备IBT时写的各种不同题材的回答,贴在这里,供大家参考,希望有所帮助。

如果,大家看了之后觉得有用的话,别忘了给个好的评价哦,谢谢阿!

PLACE

1.a place to live abroad

If I could live abroad, I would like to Singapore most. Firstly, the weather there is quite nice and fit for living. For instance, the temperature is between 20 to 30 centigrade, therefore people don't have to undergo hot summer and cold winter. Secondly, the scenery in Singapore is very beautiful, and it is regarded as a garden city. There are many famous scenic spots such as the merlion, which is the symbol of Singapore. Finally, the environment there is well protected. If I could live there, it is not necessary for me to worry about the pollution.

2.hometown

My hometown is Beijing, the capital of China. I love my hometown very much. Firstly, there are quite a lot of attractive scenic spots such as the Great Wall, the summer palace, and so on. The scenery of these places are all very beautiful, if you go there, you could relax the muscles and smooth the pressure. Secondly, Beijing is also the commercial and culture center of China, where you could get a good shopping and take an insight of the culture all over the country. Finally, Beijing will host the 2008 Olympic Games, and now it is taking on a new look.

3.favourite place

My favourite place is the Great Wall, which was built in Qin Dynasty. At that time, it was built to guard against enemies outside. It has witnessed the long history of China. Now every year millions of visitors come to have a look. What's more, the Great Wall is just like a dragon winding ups and downs from the west to the east of China. As everyone knows, dragon has always been taken as a symbol of China. Finally, there is an old Chinese saying - that who does not go to the Great Wall is not a true man.

4.the most efficient transportation

In my view, the most efficient transportation is the subway. Firstly, it is very convenient to take the subway because a lot of lines are designed, especially the lines cover the most important blocks and areas. Secondly, the subway is not influenced by the car jam, because there are no other cars, bicycles, and buses under the ground, so it is not necessary for us to worry about the rush hours. Finally, the subway is well controlled, so it is working systematically, and helps to release the traffic pressure.

5.a place to eat

Coming to a place to eat, I recommend the Chinese restaurant. Firstly, it is a place with charming settings. At the first sight of it, you will notice the conventional styles of tables, chairs, and so on. And on the wall there are Chinese paintings and calligraphy works. Having a dinner in this atmosphere is truly a nice experience. Secondly, the food there is very tasteful and made in various methods, they are stewed, fried and so on. They please not only your tongue but also other senses. Finally, the price there is reasonable as well.

6.your former school

My school is Zhejiang University in Hangzhou. Firstly, it has wonderful environment. There is a lake and lots of ancient architectures that are well protected. All of these makes the university has a distinctive environment attracting numerous students each year. Secondly, it has the best faculty. I am always impressed by the professors here, who giving charming speeches and interesting illustrations to us. Finally, there are lots of outstanding students, talking with which can always benefit me.

7. a park

The park I like most is a small park near my home. Firstly, the scenery there is very beautiful. I could smell the grass and flowers, hear the cries of the birds and feel the bracing breeze on my face there. Secondly, I could do exercises there in order to relax the muscles and relieve the pressure, and thus to keep physically and mentally healthy. Finally, I would be able to make friends with those who share the same love for doing exercises there, and then we talk, laugh, discuss and this would absolutely add more fun to my life.
顶部
PURPOSE人生[使用道具]
一星

UID 1085
精华 2
积分 3689
帖子 1064
信誉分 149
可用分 3695
专家分 959
阅读权限 255
注册 2007-12-12
状态 离线

PERSON

1.the person admire

As for me, Mari Curie, one of the famous scientists, is the person I admire most. Firstly, she is the only female scientist twice won the Nobel Prize. Secondly, she is dedicated to other people. For instance, she did not apply for any patent for her development, and thus which could be used by other persons for free. Finally, famous as she was, her family still led a simple life, which worth respecting and studying. There are still many other reasons I consider important, but these three are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

2.my mother

The person influences me most is my mother because she has so many good qualities. Firstly, she is a warm-hearted person who is always kind and generous to other people, even the strangers. For instance, she often donates money to the children can’t afford to go to school. Secondly, she is diligent and responsible for her assignment. In fact, she's never disappointed her boss about her wok. Finally, she is very honest, I have never seen her lie to anyone, and she teaches me to be an honest girl as well.

3.teacher

As for me, a good teacher should at first be knowledgeable, he should know a lot so as to teach us well. Secondly, he should be of patience and willing to share with us. For instance, faced with all kinds of questions from the students, he should never be weary of them. Finally, he should take distinct methods to teach different students according to their diverse personal experience, personality type, and emotional concern. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these three are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

4.friend

As for me, first of all, a friend must be honest. The relationship won’t last long if it builds on lies. I find it difficult to trust a person again if he once lied to me. Secondly, a friend ought to be willing to share. No matter what it is, happiness or sadness, I hope he can share with me. Finally, a good friend should give a hand to me when I am in trouble, since I believe that a friend in need is a friend in deed. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these three are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

5.cooperator

As for me, a good cooperator should at first be cooperative. For instance, when he is given an assignment by the group, he should not refuse but to obey and work out well. Secondly, he should be hard working and diligent. If not, he will influence other persons' morale and at last delay the whole project. Finally, a cooperator should also be innovative, so he could come up some good ideas. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these three are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

6. leader

As for me, a good leader should at first be amicable. If the boss is very serious and there is never smile on his face, the employees may be afraid to talk freely with him, which will do harm to the whole project. Secondly, a good boss ought to have a sense of responsibility. He must take their employees into account in every case. For example, a good boss will think of ways to keep employee’s morale high. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these two are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

7. neighbor

As for me, a good neighbor should at first be respectful. The foundation of any relationship is mutual respect. So he should not intrude upon my privacy. Secondly, he ought to be willing to help others. We may encounter difficulties sometimes which can not be addressed by ourselves. At this time, the one who we can turn to for immediate help is our neighbors, because they live us closely. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these two are of the utmost significance in my opinion.

8. Chairman Mao

Since I am a Chinese, I would like to visit Chairman Mao, the first but the greatest leader in China. Firstly, he made great contributions to the foundation of People’s Republic of China, and from then on, he was remembered by the whole nation. Secondly, he is known to be proficient with strategy and tactics. If I had the chance to talk with him, I would like to know how he could bring up so many strategies to defeat the enemies. Finally, I would like to describe the prosperous condition of today’s China to him. I think he would be happy to hear the good news.

9. Yao Ming

The athlete I like most is the basketball player, Yao Ming. Firstly, since I am a Chinese, I feel proud that he plays basketball so well in NBA. Secondly, Yao Ming is very diligent and sets a good example for us. For instance, he spares no effort to achieve his goal. As we all know, every player has to undergo hard practices to master a skill. He is not an exception. Finally, he is a graceful man. Nobody can win all the time. Yao Ming never acts rude when he loses the game, instead, he loses gracefully.

10. a good daughter

As for me, a good son or daughter should at first be respectful. The foundation of any relationship is mutual respect. Children are bound to be polite to the elders, because it is considered a traditional virtue in China. Another important aspect of good children is that they ought to be honest. If children frequently tell lies to their parents, they will lose their parents’ trust forever. So it is better to always tell the truth to their parents. There are still many characteristics I consider important, but these two are of the utmost significance in my opinion.
顶部
PURPOSE人生[使用道具]
一星

UID 1085
精华 2
积分 3689
帖子 1064
信誉分 149
可用分 3695
专家分 959
阅读权限 255
注册 2007-12-12
状态 离线

OBJECT

1.the most important technology

The most important technology in the past one hundred years is the internet. Firstly, with this technology, people could get abundant information, for example, I often surf online to read the latest news related to my major. In this way, I keep myself informed with the up-to-date information. Secondly, thanks to the internet, communication with friends and relatives far away becomes accessible and cheaper. Finally, people physically damaged are now able to order commodities with the help of the internet.

2. doll

My favorite toy is a doll. It means a lot to me. Firstly, it helps to keep myself away from loneliness. At that time, my parents were busy with their work, and spent little time with me. So when I was alone at home, I often talk to it. And at night, I used to carry it in the arm while sleeping. Secondly, it is very cute, just like a little girl in a pink dress. Finally, it is my birthday present from my parents so I cherished it a lot.

3. worst subject

My worst subject in school is physics. Firstly, physics is very abstract and not easy to understand. For instance, I think the force one object imposes on another is very abstract, and just can't imagine it. Therefore it is very hard for me to understand the direction of it. Secondly, the formulas and equations are too abstruse to memorize. In this subject, there are a lot of formulas and equations that are derived by experience and are not explained clearly, so it is very hard to memorize.

4. favourite pet---dog

I would like to have a dog as a pet. Firstly, accompanied by a dog, I will never feel lonely, because the dog will always abide my orders and will never leave me. Secondly, I can walk my dog in the park so as to keep fit. As we know, in the modern society we endure great pressure and by walking a dog often I can keep physically and mentally healthy. Finally, dogs have many good qualities such as loyalty, easy to keep, and so on.

5.favourite food

Egg is my favorite food, there are several reasons. Firstly, it is nutritious. An egg can provide us with enough protein for the whole day. Secondly, cooking eggs is very convenient especially the boiling egg, all you have to do is just boil the water with the cleaned eggs in it. There are also many other ways to cook eggs. You can boil it, fry it, and so on. Finally, you can choose any way you like to season it, since I prefer piquant food, I often add piccalilli on it.

6. favourite film

The film I like most is the Titanic. Firstly, it describes the true love. The film shows us that faced death, Jack still gave the survivable opportunity to Rose because of the true love in his heart. Secondly, this film demonstrates the good and evil. When the ship is to sink, the film contradicts the captain's responsibility, other people's warm heart to the hypocrisy of Cal. Finally, it is a famous film with excellent actors and vivid scenes.

7. favourite book

I think Harry Porter is a very interesting book. First of all, the story of the book is very attractive. Lots of magic and mystery activities make me can't put it down. Secondly, the words in the book are very nice. I guess the author has a talent to describe the magic activity and the characters of the people in the book. Finally I think the background of the book interests me to read it as well. A poor single mother becomes almost the wealthiest woman in the world by this book-- Harry Porter, which changes her life completely.

8. favourite color

My favorite color is white. Firstly, white suits me very well. Since my skin is not very fair, the clothes of other color don't suit me well other than white. Secondly, I like the snow very much, considering the color of snow is white, I like white as a result. Finally, it is very easy for white to conjunct with other colors. If I wear a white sweater inside, I could choose any color to wear outside.

9. favourite music

My favorite music is pop music. First of all, it is easy to understand. As we know, pop music often uses a free way to express a theme, which is often about love, dream, and so on. Since it is very close to our lives, it is easy to understand and cause a consensus. What’s more, by listening to pop music, I can keep up with the time. Finally, in pop music, there is a certain kind that is calming music. I often listen to it, and my heart beats more gently. The sooth flowing melodies help me relax.

10. favourite sports

Table tennis is the most popular activity in China. Firstly, Chinese have won almost all the top prizes of table tennis in international competitions, for example, the Olympic Games. Secondly, playing table tennis is a good way to relax my muscles and relieve the pressure, and thus to keep physically and mentally healthy. Finally, it is very convenient to play table tennis. Since we could play it both inside and outside, or even at home. So that’s all the reasons table tennis is so popular.

11. my motto

My motto is “never, never give up”. Firstly, it gives me courage to persist. On the way to success, we often have to endure a difficult time. This motto represents a strong and positive attitude towards life. So I use this proverb to encourage myself to carry on whenever I face difficulties. Secondly, it gives a second chance. Sometimes when I failed, this motto often tells me not to give up. Finally, another reason I love this motto is that it is delivered by Churchill, one of my models.
顶部
PURPOSE人生[使用道具]
一星

UID 1085
精华 2
积分 3689
帖子 1064
信誉分 149
可用分 3695
专家分 959
阅读权限 255
注册 2007-12-12
状态 离线

EVENT

1. memorable/important event

The most important event I’ve experienced is the opening ceremony of Zhejiang University. After 3 years endeavor, I finally achieved my goal——to get further education in Zhejiang University. It was also my mother’s dream, her cherished but failed dream. The moment I showed the notice to her, her tears burst out. She had been expecting that for years. Right at that moment, I felt the sense of happy, because I fulfilled my own dream, and that of my mother’s as well. I will never forget the exciting and important day in my life.

2. spring festival

The spring festival is the most important festival in China. Firstly, the spring festival symbolizes the beginning of the New Year, when we leave all the bad luck and sad emotions in the past year and anticipate a new beginning of a better future. Secondly, this holiday offers us an opportunity to gather together with our family and friends sharing our experiences in the past year and accepting the good wishes from them. Finally, it is also a wonderful chance to eat banquets, wear beautiful clothes and so on. I really hope the spring festival could last longer.

3. a thing makes me embarrassed/criticized/repentant

The most embarrassing moment I've ever experienced is that I was criticized in front of the whole class. I was criticized because I was late for school. My home was a bit far away from my school, and I used to go school by bike. Unfortunately, one morning I got up late and when I hurried to school my bike broken-down suddenly. There was no doubt that I was late at last. The teacher was really angry and he criticized me harshly in front of other students, since in his opinion, a student being late didn’t care about the study at all.

4. relax thing

Walking my dog in parks is a way I prefer to relax. Firstly, it is a good way to keep healthy. As we know, in the modern society, we endure great pressure. Walking my dog helps to relax the muscles and relieve the pressure, and thus to keep physically and mentally healthy. What’s more, the scenery there is very beautiful. I could smell the flowers, hear the cries of the birds and feel the gentle breeze on my face there, which makes me relax as well.

5.how to spare my money

If I suddenly get 10 million dollars, I will treat it as follow: First of all, I will donate half money to the children who can’t afford to school. With the aid of this money, they are able to receive a good education, which will absolutely benefit them the whole life and the society as well. What’s more, I will use the rest to widen the roads and repair the bridges. With these methods taken, the condition of the transportation will be improved, and helps to reduce the number of traffic accident.

6. an important decision

Last year, I made my most important decision in the past few years. That is, I decided to get my further education abroad after graduating from Zhejiang University. Firstly, I think the knowledge I’ve grasped now is too limited. Studying abroad can offer me a good opportunity to acquire advanced knowledge there. Secondly, it is also a good chance to open my eyes. Living in an entirely different culture will affect greatly on my personal values. Finally, I think it is amazing to make friends with people from different countries.

7. solve a difficult thing

We once join a competition to design a chemical engineering factory each team, which is really difficult for us. Faced with this difficulty, firstly, we read a lot of papers to find relative information. Secondly, we sat together to discuss this topic and get a general idea. At that time, we divided the whole thing into five parts and we each got one. From then on, we begin to work hard on it and when there is something difficult, we cooperative with each other and help with each other. At last, we finished it and got the first prize in this competition.

8. an interesting lesson

The most interesting class I have taken is the oral English class in high school. That time I was too shy to speak out my ideas, because my English was a bit poor. But the English teacher used unconventional teaching method and I gradually improved my oral English. She often organized some activities in class, like debate, presentation, and so on. Every student took an active part in it. I remembered that the teacher once asked us to hold an auction in class. And by selling and buying things, every student grasped the relative words and phrases.

9. learn a new skill

The new skill I would like to learn most is swimming. Firstly, swimming is a certain kind of exercise, which is beneficial to keep healthy. Secondly, swimming is such an important skill to survive that can never be overlooked. For instance, a person who lacks this skill may lose his life when he drops in water, while a swimmer will not. Finally, I would be able to make friends with those who share the same love for swimming, and then we talk, laugh, discuss and this would absolutely add more fun to my life.
顶部