帖子 966
信誉分 134
可用分 3502
专家分 511
阅读权限 255
注册 2008-6-25
状态 离线

九个小方法 赶走坏心情(中英文对照)非常棒

We all have days when we feel down in the dumps. Whether it’s getting out of bed on the wrong side, having a stressful patch at work, the miserable weather, or just an inexplicably bad mood – there are some easy tactics you can rely on to cheer up instantly. If the mood is derived from something within your control, fix it as soon as possible and you'll feel a huge weight lifted off your mind. If it's something you simply can't shake, do an end-around and boost your mood simply to spite it.

Here are some simple end-around moves you can consider. More likely however, you'll catch onto the idea and create your own.

在任何情况下,都能促使您心情愉悦的方法

无论是谁,都会有情绪低落的时候,有时因为睡姿不适而无法入眠,有时因为工作竞争而倍感压力,阴郁的天气甚至只是无来由地,都会让您觉得消沉不已。

当情绪受到某些因素的影响,而这些因素又恰好是在人力控制范围之内时,我们完全可以及时进行自我调整,让大脑思绪豁然开朗一些,而当情绪受到另外一些不受我们控制的因素影响时,我们也可以通过其他一些途径来促使大家的心情美好起来。

如下,我们将介绍给大家一些简易的方法,您可以根据自己的个人情况来予以采纳,甚至,您完全可以通过这些方法来获得一些灵感,进而创造出一些为您自己铎身定制的方法。

Wearing your favorite sweater

If you’ve woken up grouchy, put on your favorite sweater, your lucky socks, or that piece of jewelery your partner gave you. I guarantee you’ll start the day in a better frame of mind. Wearing something which you have an emotional attachment to is almost as good as a hug!

穿上您最喜欢的衣服吧

某天,当您一觉醒来就郁闷不已时,那就请您穿上您最喜欢的毛衣、幸运短袜、或者佩带爱人送您的首饰吧,我向您保证,如此一来,您一定可以在一个心情舒适的情况下开始新的一天,因为穿戴一些具有情感归依的饰物时,那种感觉就象是被爱人拥抱一般,那么的美好!

Baking a cake

I love rolling up my sleeves and getting busy in the kitchen, especially when the result is something sweet and delicious! Dig out your favorite recipe for a cake, brownies, cookies or some other treat – and get busy. Long before that delicious baking aroma fills your kitchen, you’ll be cheerful again. If you wake up grouchy everyday, you may want to skip this one. A cake each day is not the answer unless you're giving them away!

烘烤一个蛋糕吧

我个人非常喜欢在厨房亲历亲为,忙忙碌碌,尤其是在做一些甜品和美食的时候,这种快乐的心情自是更加!所以,也请您翻出食谱,尝试着做一些自己喜欢的食物吧,比如说蛋糕、巧克力、曲奇或者是其他一些美味的东西,让自己尝试着忙碌、充实起来。其实,早在那甜美的烘烤香味充斥厨房之前,您早已经倍受鼓舞。但是如果您每天起床都感到郁闷不已的话,您或许就不会喜欢这个方法,因为每天一个蛋糕并不是真正的解决之道,除非您是想把这些蛋糕送给别人!

Walking outside

If I’m in a ratty mood during the workday, it’s usually because I’ve been at my desk writing for too long without moving around. I find that a brisk walk always cheers me up. Most of us need to improve our sedentary lifestyle. Get outside for half an hour, and walk off some of that excess energy – for the sake of your physical and mental health.

到室外去散散步吧

如果我在工作周内感到心情不适,那通常就是因为我长时间的趴在桌子上写作不曾移动的缘故,而且我发现,一阵快走常常能让我心情倍感舒适。所以,我想提醒大家,现在大部分人都需要适当地改善一下长久坐立不动的生活模式,为了我们的身体健康以及精神健康,建议大家可以花上半个小时的时间去室外散步一下,这样也可以去除一些过剩的能量。

The beauty of nature

Another benefit to getting outside is to drink-in your surroundings. If you can, get to a park, meadow, wood or other green space. Look at the trees, the leaves, the grass, and drink in all the colours. There’s always something beautiful to see – if we just take a few minutes to stop and look.

享受大自然的美好风光

出外所带来的另一个好处就是可以让我们享受大自然的美好风光,如果可以,您完全可以去公园、牧场、树林或者是其他一些绿地走走,看看树、看看叶、还可以看看草,享受这个五彩斑斓的世界,其实大自然中常常有许多美好等待我们的发现--只要我们能够花上一些时间,驻足一番,浏览一番。

Your friends

When you’re feeling down, chatting to friends is a great way to perk up. Even if you’re feeling misanthropic, why not give someone a ring and arrange to meet up for a coffee? Or, write an email to someone you’ve been out of touch with for a while.

与朋友约会一下吧

当您心情低落的时候,与朋友畅谈一番也是鼓舞士气的一个不错的方法,甚至,当你有产生避世的想法时,为什么不给你的朋友打个电话,约会一下、喝个咖啡呢?或者,给一位长久失去联系的朋友写封邮件也是一个不错的选择。

Reading a novel

Sometimes, we all need to escape from life for a bit. I find getting into a great novel is an ideal way to do that. Curl up in your armchair with a book by one of your favorite authors and let yourself get absorbed in the story. For me, this works much better than trying to cheer myself up reading online – email and other distractions make it very hard to switch off mentally.

阅读小说

有的时候,我们都需要远离这纷扰的尘世,而且我发现,沉浸于小说著作之中就不失为一个不错的方法,挑拣一本偶像的著作,然后蜷缩在扶手椅上,将思维完全沉浸其中。对我来说,阅读小说远比在网上阅读来的作用更大一些,因为邮件或者其他一些娱乐都会让我很难将注意力完全集中于故事之中。

Tidying up / decluttering

Although chores feel like the last thing you want to do when you’re in a bad mood, getting rid of mess and clutter will definitely make you feel happier. Our environment has a strong effect on how we feel – so make sure you’re working (or relaxing) in a place that’s comfortable to be in. The other bonus of getting on with some tidying is that you’ll get a sense of achievement from it – a great spur to doing more, if you’re feeling lethargic or lazy.

整理整理,收拾收拾

虽然在心情不好的时候,整理和收拾可能是您最不想做的事情,但是,它真的能够让您变的快乐起来,因为周围的环境会对我们的情绪造成很大的影响,所以,一定要确保我们工作和娱乐场所的舒适和整洁。整理和收拾产生的另外一个作用就是会让我们产生一种成就感,因为当您感到困倦或者懒洋洋的时候,我们可以从中获得一种鼓舞和满足的感觉。

Taking a bath

I often feel that I’m too busy to luxuriate in the bath – but I know that’s not true. Taking some time out to really relax will make you far more motivated and productive, and a long soak in a bubble-filled bath is the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day for a good night’s sleep.

泡个澡吧

我常常会产生这样一种感觉,觉得自己真是太忙了,如果花上一段时间来泡个澡,那真是一件奢侈的事情--当然了,我也知道事情并不是这样的。事实是,花上一段时间,让自己达到真正的放松,其实会让我们更加积极和高效,而洗个泡泡澡更是在操劳一天之后放松自己、达到夜晚安睡的最好选择。

Being grateful

One good way to feel happy is to list all the things you’re grateful about. (This can also be quite humbling if you’re feeling hard done by.) Sit down with a piece of paper and pen somewhere quiet, and write down all the things in your life that you want to say thank you for. They can be little or big, silly or profound.

学会感恩

最后一个让自己快乐的有效途径就是列举出所有我们感恩的事物。(如果在列举的时候,你感到非常的为难,那么,事情就糟糕了。)或许,你可以找个安静的地方坐下来,找张纸、找支笔,然后写下你这一生中所有想要表示感恩的东西,他们可小可大,也可以是愚蠢的,也可以是值得让你骄傲的。
顶部
Tracy[使用道具]
四级

UID 49783
精华 1
积分 846
帖子 886
信誉分 103
可用分 4322
专家分 0
阅读权限 255
注册 2010-11-6