王长喜最新预测四六级作文--北文外语辅导机构内部材料

我辛辛苦苦扫描后又改的,希望对大家有帮助,看过的顶顶吧,谢谢啦

1.求职信

假如你是北京大学(Beijing University)计算机系大四学生,正在寻找工作,最近发现

Microsoft公司正在高薪招聘软件程序员(software programmer).请给该公司的人事部经理

Mr Black写一封求职信,介绍你的学术背景、能力、特长与实践情况,表明你的愿望。

Sept 11

DearMrBlack,

Learning from a friend that you are seeking a reliable software programmer,I should like to

apply for the post.

Here is why I should like to offer myself for the job,and here is why I am so much interested in obtaining it.In July of this year,I shall receive my bachelor’s degree from Beijing University andI specialize in computer science.The machines I have worked with include IBM,CDC,Micro—processors Intel.etc.And computer language I have learned include FoxPro,Visual C++,

etc.For the courses taken,see my undergraduate academic record,copies of which are also enclosed.

As a major in computer science,I am experienced in operating Windows and Linux system and

have an excellent mastery of computer languages.I am adept at computer programming.I have

worked as a part—time programmer in IBM four months,And I anl also in charge of all the computer labs in my department.Therefore,I have gained much experience in my field.

I would be glad to have an interview and thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully yours,

Liu Shuang

2.活动通知(A Notification)

1.系学生会搞义卖活动(benefit fair)以资助贫困孩子上学。

2.希望大家踊跃把自己多余的school supplies和second hand books捐献出来。

3.活动的程序。

The Students’Union of our Dept iS scheduled to hold a benefit fair on Saturday to raise money for children in the poverty.stricken Northwestern part of China.The efforts to be made are to support these children to continue their school education for the coming 5 years.

The procedure goes like this:from now on the student body is kindly asked to donate some of

your items temporarily not used by you and that might be of some use to others,such as some school supplies and used textbooks.Donators are welcomed to our office with their donations from 4pm to 9pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 5pm during weekends.And we will have your donations taken care of,listed and categorized.

At 9’oclock this Saturday,the benefit fair starts at the conference room of our Dept.Until then we are expecting you to come to our office with you donations.And you will get what you wish to have this Saturday morning.And remember all the money will go to the support of children.

3.建议演讲

给系学生会发表一个演讲,就一个以环保为主题的活动提出你的建议.

1.你的建议 2.你的理由

Hi,my fellow students,

It is a great pleasure for me to stand here today to express my thoughts and suggestions on how we will proceed with this environment protection campaign.

Since our project is intended to promote the environment awareness of general pubic,I suggest a clean—up to the Zhongshan Lake.There are several merits in doing so.First things first,the Zhongshan Lake,which is closest to our university,is particularly popular with tourists.Each day there is a11 estimated number of 2000 people visiting the place,sight—seeing,picnic—going and doing morning exercise.If such all event is to be held there and if we put in enough hours,we can definitely attract enough people as we expect.In addition, as we all know,along the lake there is a famous picnic trail frequented by picnic—lovers.And as far as I know,there is some trash left by some tourists that we Call pick up.As we are collecting the trash,we can put up some posters and signs to show people what we are doing and call their attention to the environment conservation.There must be a lot ofpeople there.

My fellow students,if we take into consideration the huge number of people in the park and what we can do there,we call draw the plain conclusion that the idealist place to go to is the Zhongshan Lake.Thank you for your attention.

4.Choose a Good Major or a Good University?

1.考大学时有些人看重好的专业

2.有些人则注重好的大学

3.我的看法

Every student will be faced with the same question after he passes the College Entrance Examination:Should he choose a good major or a good university? Different people will offer different answers.

Some students givepriority to a good major.What theycheishis a specialty they like most. In their mind,whether the university is famous/s not very important--so long as he works hard,

he can learn it well in any university,and a bright future is awaiting him.

Other students pay more attention to the university.They attach great importance to the university because the environment is vital to the making of an excellent person and is the symbol of a good future iob itself.How can you have a wide vision and a broad horizon if you receive education in a small college?

In a word,the best choice is a good major at a good university.We can only get such a

chance after making great efforts.If we cannot obtain both,the first thing to consider is a good major itself.